BrickLAB Famous Architecture Camp
New for 2017!
Enter the world of famous structures and design in BrickLAB Famous Architecture Around the World! Travel the globe learning how ancient architectural breakthroughs led to the fundamental design elements we know today. From walls and arches to post-and-lintel building techniques, use BrickLAB bricks each day to construct and learn how similar design elements evolved at the same time in different societies around the world.
After the foundation’s been poured, discover and replicate some of the most famous structures in history while learning how different societies tackled the stylistic, artful and structural considerations of construction and architecture. Put your hands to work and construct a love for STEM in BrickLAB Famous Architecture Around the World!
Digital Download for BrickLAB Famous Architecture $129.00
Students: Up to 30
Contact Hours: 12+
- Summer camps
- Elementary classrooms
- After-school programs
- Homeschool environments
- Half hour free webinar training for purchases of $500+
- One hour free webinar training for purchases of $1000+
- Additional training available for purchase
- Curriculum for 12 activities. Each activity can accommodate a 1 hour segment, or can be adjusted for different time blocks
- Over 6,500 PCS BrickLAB building manipulatives
- Design booklets and step-by-step building instructions
- Storage containers that will last for years
- Instructor guide
- Camp background information
- Collaboration and discussion tips
- Lesson extensions for differentiation
- Activity/assessment materials
Day 2 - Architecture Boot Camp: Graduation Day
Questions about the BrickLAB Famous Architecture Camp? Want to request a proposal for a purchase order?
Our STEM experts are here to help!