Explore the Animal Kingdom with Bricks!
Build 12 different animals and learn the adaptations that make them unique. With step-by-step instructions, students work independently with PCS Edventures building bricks and a student-driven curriculum.
- Ages: 8-10
- Number of Activities: 12 Step-By-Step Builds and Endless Open-Ended Extensions
- Subject Areas: Science, Literacy and Engineering
- Student-driven lessons to work independently
- 100% Reusable: BrickLAB bricks are 100% reusable. Just clean and reuse again and again.
- Build a frog and learn how it has adapted to live its life in and out of the water.
- Build a lizard and learn how it's adapted to protect itself from predators.
- Build a lobster and learn how it's adapted to life on the ocean floor.
- Build a shark and learn how it's adapted to life in the open ocean.
- Build a crocodile and learn about the adaptations that have kept them alive since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Build a beetle and learn about the special adaptations of this group of insects.
- Build a yak and learn how it's adapted to life in cold, harsh mountain environments.
- Build a puma and learn the adaptations that make them top predators.
- Build a mustang and learn how these animals went from being wild animals to domesticated pets.
- Build a pig and learn why this animal is important to so many people around the world.
- Build a monkey and learn how it's adapted to life in the trees.
- Build an elephant and learn the adaptations of this massive mammal.
Complete Program Includes:
- Grown-Up Guide with Answer Keys: 1
- Student Build Books: 12
- BrickLAB bricks: 650+
- Brick separator: 1
Educators & Homeschoolers:
For more information on academic standards and package deals for educators, visit Discover STEM Lab 3-4.