How can you provide opportunities that challenge and excite students of all different demographics? Jim Schmidt and Suzy Haislip will be joined by a panel of educators who will share stories from their experience in a variety of educational environments. Tune in live on March 26, 2019 at 3:00PM MST or register to receive a recording.
Jim Schmidt. Ed.D., Educational Specialist
- Over 20 years of experience in public school education and administration
- Extensive experience facilitating professional and program development initiatives in STEM areas
- Has managed statewide training programs in the state of Idaho, including the creation of the Dehryl A. Dennis Professional Technical Center, one of the top high school technical educational facilities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Joined PCS in 2007 after retiring from the Boise School District
Suzy Haislip, STEM Program Specialist & Western Territory Manager
- Joined PCS in 2001
- 18 years facilitating STEM integration in K-12 nationwide