Introduction to Drones Workshop
This class will cover UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Technology and How to Integrate Drones into STEM Education.
2-Day Professional Development Courses for $95 per day
All attendees have the option of signing up for only Day 1 or for both days. Please indicate your preference for one or two days in the notes section below.
Friday, October 5th & Saturday, October 6th
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
PCS Edventures/Thrust UAV
11915 W Executive Dr, Boise, ID 83713
- What, Exactly, is a Drone?
- Types of Drones Overview
- Drones in Society
- Drones for Good
- Drones in Education
- Flight Simulator Practice
- Live Indoor Flight Practice
- STEM Integration Using Drones
- UAV Safety
- Legal Considerations
- Advanced UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems) Background Knowledge
- Anatomy of a Drone
- Drone Build & Configuration
- Live FPV Outdoor Flight Demo
Interested in registering for this class? Complete the form below to notify our trainers of your interest. A representative will get back to you to confirm your registration and process a sales order.