Eiffel Tower Kit
The Eiffel Tower is a metal structure built in 1889 in Paris, France. It was designed by Gustave Eiffel who also designed the armature of the Statue of Liberty in New York. The tower stands 324 meters tall and was for 41 years the tallest building of the world until surpassed by the Chrysler building. The engino model, stands at 1.5 meters tall and it is based on the same structural principles that keep the amazing metal structure standing for more than a century.
Ferris Wheel Kit
Pleasure wheels whose passengers ride in chairs turned by strong men seem to have been around already from the 17th century! The original Ferris wheel was designed and constructed in 1893 by G.W. Gale Ferris, Jr. in Chicago, and since then all such structures carry his name. The original Ferris wheel was 80.4 meters tall and the tallest one today is the Singapore flyer which reaches 165 meters. The Engino motorized wheel is 60 cm tall and has many similarities with original Ferris wheels.
BrickLAB Magic Beans Camp
From Jack and the Beanstalk to the golden touch of King Midas, fairy tales have always engaged and captured imaginations. In BrickLAB Magic Beans, exotic, far-away lands, magical powers and the eternal theme of good versus evil come to life in thrilling engineering, language arts and collaborative communication challenges. Inside the world of princesses and wizards, students boost fluency, vocabulary and comprehension as they act out different folktales.
Engaging in manipulative-based engineering activities, they’ll work together to build the characters and stage props needed throughout camp. Every day, sprinkle in some imagination, a handful of magic and let fiction fly in BrickLAB Magic Beans.
Digital Download for BrickLAB Magic Beans only $129.00!
Students: Up to 30
Contact Hours: 12+
- Summer camps
- Elementary classrooms
- After-school programs
- Homeschool environments
- Half hour free webinar training for purchases of $500+
- One hour free webinar training for purchases of $1000+
- Additional training available for purchase
The camp comes with an Instructor Guide, 15 Student Build Books and all the supplies needed for 12 days of activities:
- Sterilite BrickLAB tubs (10 gal, for storing bricks) - 2
- Mesh bag (for brick cleaning) - 1
- 12 Fabulously Funny Folktale Plays by Justin Martin - 5
- Brick separator - 1
- BrickLAB BrickPacks (650+ classic bricks) - 5
- BrickLAB BrickPacks (650+ vibrant bricks) - 5
Day 1 - Stone Slop
Day 2 - Aladdin and the Magic Pickle Jar
Day 3 - The June Bug and the Flea
Day 4 - The Prince Frog
Day 5 - Queen Midas
Day 6 - Jack and the Giant Sunflower
Day 7 - Claynocchio
Day 8 - Clinky Planky Tenbo
Day 9 - Three Silly Goats Gruff
Day 10 - The Elves and Young Stu Baker
Day 11 - Thaddeus Thumb
Day 12 - The Pig Who Cried Wolf
Standards & Alignment
International Society for Technology in Education
- ISTE-S.6.b Students create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations.
Next Generation Science Standards
- NGSS K-2-ETS1-1 Ask questions, make observations and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- NGSS K-2-ETS1-2 Develop a simple sketch, drawing or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
Common Core Math and English Language Arts Standards
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.K.CC.B.5 Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
Habits of Mind:
16 “thinking habits” developed by Art Costa and Bena Kallick to empower students to succeed in a 21st century learning environment.
- Applying Past Knowledge to New Situations
- Creating, Imagining, Innovating
- Finding Humor
- Listening with Understanding and Empathy
- Managing Impulsivity
- Taking Responsible Risks
- Thinking and Communicating with Clarity and Precision
- Thinking Flexibly
- Thinking Interdependently
21st Century Skills:
A set of widely-applicable abilities essential for success in the information age.
- Communication and Collaboration
- Creativity and Innovation
- Initiative and Self-Direction
- Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
Click images below to view PDF
Droneology ED! App
What Is It?
Drone mania has struck around the world with people flying high using a variety of multi-rotor devices we all know now as drones! 3 rotors, 4 rotors, 6 rotors or more! Droneology is a fun, online course that prepares drone owners - beginners to advanced - for having fun while being safe and responsible with their flying gizmo. Topics covered include safety, laws and regulations, flight basics, and the many uses of drones! This digital course is optimized for delivery on mobile devices so you can take it on your phone, tablet, or computer anytime, anywhere! This course is not only fun and educational; it’s also valuable. As you complete each lesson in the series you are rewarded not just with knowledge, but with awesome discounts from partners on drone devices and accessories! Become a Droneologist today with this rad digital app!
Droneology is an engaging and fun e-course that prepares drone owners - beginners to advanced - for safe and responsible fun with their flying gizmo. It will prepare you with everything you need to know to fly safely!
The course is divided into seven parts, which each includes an engaging video or animation, any additional learning materials that you need and a quiz to make sure that you are learning!
The Seven Units of Droneology:
- COURSE INTRODUCTION
- ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- FLIGHT SAFETY
- BASIC PILOTING SKILLS
- LAWS, REGULATIONS, & GROUPS
- ETHICAL OPERATION
- FUTURE OF DRONES
Take the course on your phone, tablet, or computer and best of all; receive valuable rewards for increasing your knowledge. Users will have the opportunity to unlock discounts from drone manufacturers and retail stores as they complete each unit in the course.
Why Do You Need It?
You've probably noticed the surge in media attention being paid to drones. Drone owners who have not been properly educated are flying into restricted airspace, violating privacy rights, and endangering people in a wide variety of manners! Droneology prepares new drone owners to be safe and responsible, while having a blast. This is great for the hobby, great for safety, and great for America!
Who Needs Droneology?
We think just about everyone - whether you own a drone or not - can benefit from Droneology. Since drones are now in the news, in the public eye, and probably down the street in your park, it seems like a smart idea to know a little bit more about them. Droneology is presented in a way that is effective for both kids and adults. Parents will appreciate a way to make sure that their kids are prepared to fly safely, and adult drone users will love the fact that Droneology is a quick way to get their drones in the air without having to take expensive or time-consuming classes!
Unit 1 Preview
Curious to check out this wicked cool app? View the first two videos in the Droneology course below!
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2017 PCS edventures.com.