ThinkBug Number Builder Curriculum (blocks not included)
The ThinkBug offers a variety of unique building bricks, step-by-step projects, individual challenges, enrichment activities, and cooperative projects. These interest-driven activities were created to develop a strong foundation in mathematics, science, language acquisition, problem solving, and social/self concept. The ThinkBug combines project-based learning with NAEYC-aligned curriculum, hands-on manipulatives, and a variety of resources for educators to provide the highest quality introduction to early childhood education.
- 11 double-sided heavy duty number cards for numbers 0-10
- Numbers are also in American Sign Language to support and nurture diversity in another language
- 11 double-sided one-to-one correspondence cards with the number on one side and either a matching build from the number cards or a fun game to play with a partner
- 13 writing practice sheets coordinated with the numbers and words from the number cards
- All numbers are in Zaner Bloser manuscript writing to reinforce number formation and number recognition
- 11 print-ready skill sheets with extension activities to either post for parents or send home
- 11 parent teacher connection sheets containing over 230 educational resources and 78 additional number activities
- A sample letter to introduce the benefits of the Number Builder to the parents at your site
Questions about the ThinkBug Number Builder Curriculum (blocks not included)? Want to request a proposal for a purchase order?
Our STEM experts are here to help!